BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sims + Music = LOOOOOOVE

Let me tell you a story, young ones, about the person (whoever the heck this genius was) who decided Sims needed a soundtrack. A person who thought of this and then said, "Hey, why do THAT when I could possibly create MUSIC VIDEOS using SIMS?"

For those who don't know, Sims is the addicting video game that is modeled after real life. Meaning, you make a person (a Sim) who lives a life with a house and a family and you choose everything. Kind of like WE live, huh?

Can you believe someone actually made money off a video game based on LIFE?

Can you believe it's so POPULAR?

Moving on.

Somebody came up with the idea of making music videos with Sims, because you can videotape your live gameplay if you play on PC (which I do. Everyday). So here are a couple of GREAT ones I found.



Gotta admit, it takes talent.



Ah, Katy Perry... even she got SIMMED. It's like being Sweded. (Please tell me you've seen that movie...)



Just a warning, this one's really sad... but it's my favorite My Chemical Romance song.



But this will cheer you up! Metallica circa 1985 IN SIMS!!! This is possibly the best use of Sims I have ever had the honor to witness. *starts headbanging*



HOLY CRUD. Okay, this is amazing. Michael Jackson got SIMMED. How is that even possible?



Okay, I'm really astounded (or is it flabbergasted?) by just how many Sims music videos there are. This is insanity. I'm going to log off before I explode from the amazingness. Goodnight.

0 comments: