BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 14, 2009

The Notebook


Yep, I finally read it. The book Cara, Melissa, Adrie, Holly, and practically every other girl I know has been raving about: The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. It did not live up to my expectations. People sad it was so sad I was sure to cry and that it was one of the best books they ever read, but I just didn't see it.

Overall, though, I did like the story. Boy meets girl (named Allison!!!), boy and girl fall in love in teen years, girl is forced by parents to move away and is kept from communicating with boy, girl is being forced to marry other man while boy lives in solitude, girl goes back to visit boy one last time and ends up falling in love with him again, but how do they end up??? You'll have to read the book to find out. *cue suspenseful music*

The story was really good, just it didn't make me tear up or go, Wow, this is an amazing book and I'm now considering stealing it from the library. But whatever, I still really like Nicholas Sparks and Dear John is still pretty good.

0 comments: