BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Horns and Halos Challenge 2010

Yay, new challenge! I'm going to be reading four books for this one.
The thing with this challenge it you read books about Angels or Devils/Demons. Really cool, huh? Your level is chosen by what type of books you read, not how many... So I'm at Garden of Eden level because my books are half angelic, half devilish.
Here's my list for this one, the first two are rereads...

The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
The Wish List by Eoin Colfer
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I'll repost the list as I finish the books below.
Go here for guidelines and signup: http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com/2009/12/horns-and-halos-reading-challenge-2010.html
Okay, here's my REVISED list:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Album
The Wish List by Eoin Colfer

CHALLENGE COMPLETED

1 comments:

Cecelia said...

Yay! I'm taking part in this challenge, too. It just looks like too much fun NOT to, you know? Happy reading!