BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Vampire Series Challenge 2010

Oh boy, did they create a good challenge for me! I'm excited about this one. Of course I will reread some books, but I can't wait to get ahead in the House of Night series and Blue Bloods series with this challenge. So many choices...
Signups are here: http://readerchallenges.wordpress.com/vampire-series/
And I can't join at Vampire Newbie level because they don't allow rereads and I need this challenge to force me to reread my favorite vamp books, so I'm joining at Level 2: Vampire Addict. I have to read two books and they can be rereads as long as they're about vampires. Can't wait.

1. Vampire Academy by Rachel Mead
2. Thirsty by M. T. Anderson
CHALLENGE COMPLETED

1 comments:

Eva said...

But why is Wicked Lovely on the button!? There are no vampires in it! lol I'm such a Wicked Lovely fangirl. ;)