BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

BLOOD WITCH

Okay, so this is THE BEST SWEEP BOOK I HAVE READ SO FAR. Of course, I've only read three, but this one is definitely good. I forgot to tell you they start every chapter with journal entries from the main characters' Books of Shadows. In the first book, we read Cal's and Morgan's, the second, we read Cal's and Maeve's, in Blood Witch, we read Maeve's, Cal's, and Hunter's.
Yes, Hunter has a bigger role in the books now. He's supposedly trying to protect Morgan from going over to the Dark Side and helping Cal take over the Council. Because in this book, we find out Morgan is, in fact, a Woodbane, which means she's descended from the evil witch clan. I think Hunter's right, and Morgan will see that in the end.
Speaking of the end... O. M. HP. Hunter tries to kill Cal in the woods, so Morgan throws a knife at him, and Hunter goes toppling over a cliff with the knife in his neck. After she rescues Cal they check to see where Hunter went, but he's disappeared... Creepy stuff. I'm going to go read number 4 now, because I'm hooked. Don't judge me, I'm addicted to Wiccan fiction!

0 comments: