BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

SWEEP

So now that I'm done with Harry Potter for the gazillionth time, I'm on to a different witchcraft series: Sweep. I read the first one, Book of Shadows,

at school back in like March. Now I borrowed Sweep 2-7 from my friend Melissa, who is currently laid up because of back surgery. (Feel better, Lisa-May!) I finished #2, which is what I came on here to post about.

The Coven
Not as good as Harry Potter, but still pretty good. There's a lot of romance between Morgan and Cal, and lots of different things going on besides magick. (Yes, these people spell magic with a "k"... I just don't get it!
So, for I while, my posts will be about Sweep. The best thing about them is they'rew short but they pack a lot of info, so you can read one and be as satisfied as if you read an 870 pg. Harry Potter book or a 700 pg. Twilight book but be done in a quick 200 pages. Now I'm on #3. Pretty intense so far...

0 comments: