BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge 2010

Another challenge! I'm going to be reading off a huge list of the top 25 most recommended-on-blogger books... I'm only joining at Level I, though, meaning I read five books. Since I'm picking off a list, I can put what I am going to read. So the books below are the five I am PLANNING to read, not the ones I may end up reading. THAT list will be posted at the very bottom later on.
Go here for more info on the challenge, and the signup page... http://readingwithtequila.blogspot.com/2009/11/2010-book-blogger-recommendation.html

LIST TO BE READ:

  1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
  5. 11 Minutes by Paulo Coelho

LIST OF BOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN READ:

  1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list. I haven't read any of those books. Welcome to the challenge!