BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge 2010


It's not 2010 yet, but I'm getting a headstart on signing up for challenges! This one should be easy since I'm joining at Mini level... I only have to read 25 local library books. That's like two loads from the library, easy enough.
For the challenge signup page, here's the link... http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/2010-support-your-local-library-reading.html
There ya go, my list will be posted here later on when I get said library books from said library.

Update: all my library books are listed on 100+ reading challenge. Needless to say, it's WAY more than 25.

CHALLENGE COMPLETED

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. This is going to be the best year for books. I can feel it!