BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

What's In A Name? 3 Challenge (2010)

This is a challenge I can't wait to start on! It's so creative and so specific... I'm gonna have to hunt for the books I need to fill the requirements. Should be fun! Here are the requirements, I'll post what I use for each when I figure it out.

  1. A book with a food in the title: Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
  2. A book with a body of water in the title:
  3. A book with a title in the title: The Princess Bride by William Goldman
  4. A book with a plant in the title:
  5. A book with a place name in the title: School's Out-- Forever by James Patterson
  6. A book with a music term in the title:

You can go here for the signup page!

http://whatsinname3.blogspot.com/2009/11/welcome-to-challenge.html

1 comments:

Beth F said...

So happy you've decided to join in the fun.