BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I ♥ HUNTER

OMHP so I am falling head over heels for Hunter even more than Morgan is, if that's possible. Because I just finished Spellbound, Book 6 in the Sweep series.
And in this book, there are a couple of big surprises... good and bad.
First, CAL'S BACK!!! I was like, NOOOOOOOOO!!! I didn't want Morgan to fall for him again over Hunter, and that did cause a rift between them at first. But at the end, we see that SELENE AND CAL ARE GONE FOR GOOD!!! Even better for Morgan and Hunter, now there's nothing to come between them!
I feel sorry for Mary K., though. She was always another of my favorite characters, and she gets put into some danger in this book too.
We also get to read Selene's Book of Shadows entries at the beginning of each chapter. You find out some surprising things...
The ending was pretty good too: "All I could do was hold Mary K.'s hand and start to think up what I would tell my parents. Every version started with, 'It's because I'm a witch.'"
One last part about this book (besides the fact that there are so many good Hunter-and-Morgan scenes): Morgan finally gets caught up with all the other blood witches, knowledge-wise. She mindmelds with Alyce and gains a lifetime of knowledge. Sure, she almost dies, but I thought it was worth it.

0 comments: